With Quantum National Bank’s online banking you can access your accounts and take care of your banking whenever it’s most convenient for you. Our easy-to-use system allows you to:
- Check your account balances 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week
- View your transaction history
- Transfer money between Quantum Bank accounts
- Place stop payments
- View copies of past account statements
- Download account transactions into personal financial management software
- Make payments on Quantum loans, lines of credit and mortgages
- View front and back images of your paid checks.
To get started, all you need are a current Quantum account and a computer browser with 128-bit encryption capabilities to protect your data while you access your accounts online.
Online Banking for Personal Customers
This free service is available to all of our personal account customers and is simple to learn and use.
Online Banking for Business Customers
For our business customers, Quantum National Bank allows you to choose between two levels of online service based on the needs of your business.
Standard Business Service
- View both loan and deposit account balances
- View and download transaction history into popular software applications
- Transfer funds between QNB accounts
- Make payments on QNB loans
- Place stop payments on checks
- Access account statements
Note: While this standard level of service is available to our business customers at no charge, normal charges and restrictions still apply to your account.
Cash Management Service
Our Cash Management customers enjoy all the capabilities and benefits of our Standard Service plus the ability to perform Cash Management transactions online. Business and commercial clients use this service to:
- Provide different levels of security access for multiple users.
- Submit wire transfer requests
- Create common ACH transactions, including:
- Direct deposit payroll
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment Service (EFTPS)
- Initiate stop payment requests
To learn more about how Quantum National Bank can provide customized Cash Management solutions for your business, please contact Tyler Phillips, Suzanne Dineen or Nicole Krontz.
Quantum's Mobile Money
Now you can access your Quantum accounts wherever you go. Check your balance, pay bills or transfer money right from your smartphone. Click here for enrollment instructions.
Free Bill Pay with Quantum National Bank
Our free electronic bill pay service provides you with an easy way to pay your bills, online, any time! No more wasting time and money on writing checks, buying stamps and envelopes or fighting traffic to get to the post office. QNB Bill Pay can help you pay any bill with just a few simple strokes of your keyboard. Bill Pay is easy to set up and simple to use. It’s conveniently accessed through our online banking service.
For More InformationIf you’d like help or have questions on enrolling for any of these convenient online services offered by Quantum National Bank, please call us at 770-945-8300 (Suwanee), 678-889-4700 (Milton) or 800-533-6922 (Toll-free). Or simply drop us an e-mail and someone will call you to walk you through the process.
We are committed to providing the highest level of privacy and security for our customers’ financial and personal information and online transactions. To accomplish this, we have several layers of security technology in place that ensure the confidentiality of Quantum National Bank transactions taking place over the internet. These include a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which provides data encryption and message integrity for your internet connection while connected to our online banking system.
However, there are several steps that you can take to help maintain your own security and privacy.
- Do not share your online User ID or password with anyone.
- Do not access your online banking on a shared or public computer.
- Do not use any part of your Social Security number, phone number or birthday in your User IDs or passwords.
- Do not send confidential information such as your account number or Social Security number in any e-mails you send to Quantum.
Please note that these are good security precautions to take with any accounts you access online, whether they’re with Quantum National Bank, another bank, a credit card company, etc.