At Quantum National Bank, we pride ourselves on our dedicated and talented team members. Our shared goal is to provide community-focused financial services through personalized customer service, flexibility and community-based decision making. We look for the most qualified individuals who will deliver the ultimate in “Quantum service” to our customers, both internal and external.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an employer dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work environment, Quantum National Bank may be the place for you. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Quantum National Bank Philosophy
Quantum National Bank's culture is one of teamwork, professionalism and dedication to furthering the goals of our customers and therefore the success of the Bank. Our employees work hard to treat our customers, other employees and suppliers with attention to detail and respect. We strive for open communications throughout the Bank and the stakeholders who share in our success.
Driven by honesty and integrity, we provide superior financial guidance to the communities we serve in order to enhance the success of our clients and employees.
Your Banking Partner for Success
Further, our core values were carefully selected to clearly state the guiding principles that we use daily at Quantum in our work and relationships with our clients, our staff and our communities.
These core values are:
L Listening to our partners
E Ensuring security and confidentiality
A Assuring a culture of respect and accountability
D Delivering valuable financial solutions
I Instilling honesty and integrity in our actions
N Nurturing our community’s growth
G Giving responsive service
For consideration please e-mail, fax or send us your resume:
Quantum National Bank
Human Resources Department
505 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Suwanee, GA 30024
Quantum National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
DEPOSIT OPERATIONS CLERK
Assist with miscellaneous daily tasks to support the deposit operations group.
- Department document scanning
- Large Dollar Signature Verification
- Keyboard Input
- Stop Payment verification and monitoring
- Customer fee adjustment input
- Notice printing, review and distribution
- Forms inventory and distribution
- ATM/Debit card fraud claim input
- ATM/Debit card limit maintenance
- Daily document image review and re-indexing (if applicable)
- Document Foldering review and clean-up
- Core system support
- Research as needed
High School Diploma
0-2 years’ experience in Operational Banking
Familiarity with Word, Excel
Special Position Requirements
Familiarity with document imaging
Typical office work, sitting at desk, lifting 5lbs occasionally for file maintenance
Annual Bank Secrecy Act training required
CASH MANAGEMENT DSS
The Cash Management Deposit Specialist (CMDSS) is responsible for working with the lending team to assist in offering Cash Management accounts to loan customers.
The CMDSS will work with QNB lenders to obtain deposit accounts through marketing, structuring and recommending Quantum services and products. The CMDSS is responsible for generating new business through loan customer contacts as well as managing and enhancing the relationship with existing customers. The CMDSS must be very familiar with the market in order to generate new business and is also responsible for staying abreast of all conditions and trends of the marketplace.
The CMDSS has the responsibility, as needed, to provide guidance, training and mentoring to less experienced personnel. Furthermore, the CMDSS is encouraged to initiate joint sales calls with Commercial and SBA Lenders on existing clients to provide deposit services expertise.
The CMDSS should demonstrate the ability to understand risk and be able to properly evaluate and disclose risk in a relationship. The officer’s ability to analyze the borrower’s operational capacity is also evaluated. The officer should be able to spot potential weaknesses. The CMDSS should understand our Cash Management products and services.
The CMDSS, with the assistance of Deposit Operations, should ensure files are up to date and exceptions resolved in a timely manner. Site visits shall be performed semi-annually or more often, as needed, to assess customer needs and maintain strong customer satisfaction.
Production goals will be established annually. During the first 12 months of employment, the CMDSS is expected to maintain the production levels outlined below.
Three months – Six months 10%-33.3% of annual goal
Six months – Nine months 40%-67% of annual goal
Nine months– Twelve months 75%to100% of annual goal
Year-to-date reviews of goals are conducted monthly during the first year of employment and semi-annually during subsequent years of employment. If goals are not being met, the CMDSS would improve production goals through a structured performance improvement plan. Failure to meet goals may lead to termination of employment.
• 5+ years’ experience in a financial environment
• 5+ years’ experience in a sales and prospecting environment
• Proven track record of excellent performance
• Ability to meet annual budget goal of $20 million in new deposits by bringing existing customers to Quantum and cold-calling potential new customers
• General knowledge of banking and business in targeted location
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English
• College degree required – Associates or Bachelors
• Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software
Special Position Requirements
− Travel up to, or more, than 50% of time within Atlanta metro market: visiting customers, making calls, etc.
− Use of personal car required
− Valid auto insurance required
− Must have excellent communication skills for internal bank personnel as well as external customers
− Conduct oneself in the highest ethical manner and display professional behavior in front of customers and co-workers
− Dress and present in a way that our most conservative customers would expect to find us
− Ability to maintain confidentiality of proprietary Bank information
− Must be a self-starter and take responsibility for personal training and educational development plan
− Annual Bank Secrecy Act training required
The marketing assistant will serve as the coordinator for graphic design and social media efforts of the Quantum National Bank Marketing Department. The assistant will use their marketing and graphic design skills to work with the Marketing VP and Business Development Officers to keep collateral fresh and up-to-date as well as to explore other ways to spread the Quantum National Bank message.
- Continually look for ways to be a “Banking Partner for Success” for customers of the marketing department (the other employees and departments in the bank)
- Coordinate the social media efforts of the bank, whether on FB, LinkedIn or other existing social media platforms.
- Keep bank website current.Monitor new social media opportunities to keep the bank at the forefront of social media.
- Work closely with compliance officer to be sure all postings meet regulatory guidelines/requirements.
- Keep collateral fresh and up-to-date while providing consistent look and brand identity.
- Help with planning and staffing of bank events, both during working hours and during non-work hours (night/weekend availability a must)
- Comply with bank’s policies and procedures.
- Develop relationships with other bank departments to enable smooth cross-departmental communication and cooperation.
- Graphic design experience, either paid or internship
- Knowledge of social media outlets and tools developed through paid positions or internships
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends, when necessary
- College degree in marketing/communications/art/design/advertising preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, both in English
- Familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software
- Ability to learn financial institution-specific computer software
Manages all ACH transactions for the bank and serves as backup for Deposit Operations manager when necessary.
- ACH Returns
- ACH IAT review, decisioning & reporting
- ACH Notification of change submissions
- ACH Balancing
- ACH File upload and review of OFAC results
- ACH/RDC Info for preparation for reviews
- Serving as ACH specialist for staff & auditors
- Review & research Fed ACH limit exception
- Exception Item Processing - includes insufficient items, non-posted items, stop payments and account holds
- Chargeback item processing (Fed Returns)
- Assist with research and statement printing
- Fiserv Precision Core support to retail staff
- Manage & maintain the Bounce Privilege product & process (in conjunction with the Deposit Ops Manager & Compliance)
- Bounce Privilege–manage product including customer correspondence
- Check adjustment clearing (FRB)
- Maintain all Minority Banking CDs
- Monthly Operations reports for CFO
- Document imaging verification
- Bank research as requested by management
- Serves as backup to Deposit Operations as needed
- CD interest check & IRA disbursement distribution
- Maintenance on closed accounts – deleting unused internet account and ATM/Debit
- ATM/Debit Card Fraud Claims submission & follow-up
- ATM/Debit Card system parameter maintenance
- Wire transfer submission
- High School Diploma
- 5 years’ experience in Operational Banking
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, Fiserv Precision
Special Position Requirements
- In-depth ACH experience and knowledge
- ACH Certification required (or currently working toward certification with completion required within 90 days of hire)
- Annual Bank Secrecy Act training required