Mobile Banking FAQs
Mobile banking is very secure. In fact, it offers the same level of protection as our Online Banking service.
It offers multiple layers of authentication to prevent unauthorized access.
- Account information is encrypted to safeguard your information
- We use industry best practices to continually monitor and protect your information
- No identifiable information - we don’t return any personal information in a text message, such as your full account number, email address or personal address.
- We never ask for or include your User ID or password in any message we send.
There is no charge for using our Mobile Banking service. Standard fees apply for bill payments and Popmoney person-to-person payments made through Mobile Banking. Also be aware that message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier.
Yes. You must be enrolled for Online Banking before using any of the Mobile Banking options.
No, use the same User ID and password you use to log on to Online Banking.
- Internet access is required to use the Mobile app and Mobile Browser banking.
- Text capability is required for Text Banking.
- The Mobile Banking app works on smartphones or tablets running either the Apple iOS or Google’s Android operating system.
- Your mobile device must be web-enabled.
*Contact your mobile provider for support with any of these steps.
Any mobile device that is capable of sending and receiving texts.
Yes. You can use any number of compatible mobile devices for our Mobile Banking service.
You can access the same accounts that are viewable through online banking including checking, savings, CDs and loans.
There is no waiting period.
- Mobile Banking App – Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, just log on using the same credentials you use for Online Banking.
- Mobile Web Banking – From your mobile browser, log on to Online Banking at www.quantumbank.com using the same credentials you currently use.
- Text Banking – Log on to Online Banking to sign-up for Text Banking and follow the on-screen prompts to begin using our Text Banking service right away.
You can deactivate your device in Mobile Banking. Log on to Online Banking to access your Mobile Banking preferences. Locate the phone number and select the option “Stop using this device for Mobile Banking.”
No personal or financial information is saved or stored on your mobile device. It’s also a good idea to lock access to your mobile device to prevent unauthorized access.
It’s easy. Just log on to Online Banking to set your Alert preferences.
No. To add a new payee to your list, log on to Online Banking Bill Pay.
Be sure that the back of the check is endorsed, as usual, plus include the words “For Mobile Deposit” to identify the item as a Mobile Deposit.
Mobile Deposit funds are generally available on the next business day, just like any deposit.
Securely store your check for 14 business days, then destroy the original paper check.
You can deposit any check drawn on a U.S. financial institution. The following items cannot be deposited using Mobile Deposit:
- International checks
- U.S. savings bonds
- Postal money orders
You may make any number of Mobile Deposits with a limit per check and a daily limit of $0000. Each Mobile Deposit includes one deposited check only.