With Quantum National Bank’s online banking you can access your accounts and take care of your banking whenever it’s most convenient for you. Our easy-to-use system allows you to:
- Check your account balances 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week
- View your transaction history
- Transfer money between Quantum Bank accounts
- Place stop payments
- View copies of past account statements
- Download account transactions into personal financial management software
- Make payments on Quantum loans, lines of credit and mortgages
- View front and back images of your paid checks.
To get started, all you need are a current Quantum account and a computer browser with 128-bit encryption capabilities to protect your data while you access your accounts online.
Online Banking for Personal Customers
This free service is available to all of our personal account customers and is simple to learn and use.
Online Banking for Business Customers
For our business customers, Quantum National Bank allows you to choose between two levels of online service based on the needs of your business.
Click the images below for complete overview of our online banking service.
For More InformationIf you’d like help or have questions on enrolling for any of these convenient online services offered by Quantum National Bank, please call us at 770-945-8300 (Suwanee), 678-889-4700 (Milton) or 800-533-6922 (Toll-free). Or simply drop us an e-mail and someone will call you to walk you through the process.
We are committed to providing the highest level of privacy and security for our customers’ financial and personal information and online transactions. To accomplish this, we have several layers of security technology in place that ensure the confidentiality of Quantum National Bank transactions taking place over the internet. These include a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which provides data encryption and message integrity for your internet connection while connected to our online banking system.
However, there are several steps that you can take to help maintain your own security and privacy.
- Do not share your online User ID or password with anyone.
- Do not access your online banking on a shared or public computer.
- Do not use any part of your Social Security number, phone number or birthday in your User IDs or passwords.
- Do not send confidential information such as your account number or Social Security number in any e-mails you send to Quantum.
Please note that these are good security precautions to take with any accounts you access online, whether they’re with Quantum National Bank, another bank, a credit card company, etc.