Quantum National Bank offers several options that allow you to take care of your banking when it’s convenient for you. One of those options is our Telephone Banking service. Available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, Quantum’s telephone banking system keeps your bank accounts as close as your phone. And, like our online banking service, QNB’s telephone banking is absolutely free and included with every Quantum account.
Through telephone banking, you can:
- Check account balances
- Review account activity
- Transfer funds
Accessing telephone banking is simple!
- You need a touch-tone phone
- Your Social Security number
- Your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Call 770-831-2600 (locally) or 888-451-0530 (toll-free)
- Press 1 to listen to an overview of the services offered
- Enter your Social Security number, followed by the # sign
- Enter your PIN, followed by the # sign
- Listen to the voice prompts and enter the appropriate information when requested
FAQs on Quantum National Bank’s Telephone Banking System
Which Quantum accounts may I access?
- You may access any account (deposit or loan) that is registered with the same primary Social Security number. Other individuals listed on the account must use the primary holder’s Social Security number to access the information.
What is my PIN number?
- The first time you use the Quantum Telephone Banking System, you will be prompted to enter your Social Security number and your account number. At that point, you will be prompted to create a four-digit PIN. This PIN is separate from the PIN you use for your Visa debit or ATM only card.
- When creating your PIN, do not use any part of your Social Security number, your phone number, your birthday or any other readily accessible information. This is a safety precaution to keep in mind whenever you establish a PIN for access to any website!
What if I have a question while I’m using the telephone banking system?
- Simply press the star button (*) on your telephone keypad to return to the previous menu and then follow the voice prompts.
NOTE: While there is no charge to use our Telephone Banking System, normal charges and restrictions will still apply to your accounts.