You love the convenience of mobile banking for your personal accounts and now it’s available for your business accounts as well. You now have the ability to:
- Grant permissions to those who need to access your business
- View account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds from one internal account to another
- Receive alerts to approve ACH originations and/or Wire Transfers
- Deposit funds using mobile deposit capture
Frequently Asked Questions
- How secure is Mobile Banking?
- Is Mobile Banking free?
- Do I need to be enrolled in Cash Management Online Banking to use Mobile Banking?
- Do I need a new User ID and Password for Mobile Banking?
- Do I need internet access to use Mobile Banking?
- What types of mobile devices work with the Mobile Banking App?
- Can I use multiple mobile devices to access Mobile Banking?
- What types of accounts can I access with Mobile Banking?
- Is there a waiting period to use Mobile Banking?
- What if I lose my mobile device?
- How should I endorse a Mobile Deposit check?
- When are the funds available from a Mobile Deposit?
- What should I do with my paper check?
- What types of checks can I deposit?
- What dollar limits apply to Mobile Deposit?